Monday, April 4, 2011

a hydrangea pelamin inspired by mulberry



I want a hydrangea garden pelamin for my nikah. The mulberry ad campaign (pic above) is so inspiring and I think it would fit the nikah venue perfectly, seeing as the facade of the Ledang Room is pretty similar.Since Flora Etc has very kindly decided to play cruel unnecessary games with me, I was wondering if any one else has any suggestions as to who could do my pelamin? I'm thinking the Poetry of Flowers, who did my engagement ceremony, check out pictures below:



the pretty simple pelamin, but when you look up close, the level of detail and care that Safia from the Poetry of Flowers put in is obvious and her very elegant style manifests:



Some pics of the hantaran tunang - chocolates, sampin, fruits !

Don't you think the tassles and pearls were so cute, and what's better, so highly appropriate for an engagement..*we heart it*

And the beautiful sireh junjung...my mother loved it to bits..

No comments: